1-property as main Internet sponsor of the Russian Summit
1-property is delighted to announce that it has again been appointed as the main Internet sponsor to the forthcoming 2nd Russian Summit being held in Moscow 17&18 November.
“We have worked closely with Global Edge for many years and our participation last year was extremely successful and rewarding for both parties. We are delighted to continue in 2011” – Olesya Zubova, Project Supervisor.
The Russian Summit is the only conference and exhibition dedicated to helping international property companies meet real estate agents from Russia and the CIS.
The event comprises two sections, a conference and mini-exhibition. The conference is designed to educate and inform delegates on the Russian buyer market while the exhibition facilitates introductions to Russian agents and introducers.
A line-up of highly specialized speakers has already been confirmed ensuring the high educational aspect of the Russian Summit.
The presentations and specialists panel discussions will cover a wide range of subjects including
• Which products are most in demand from Russian buyers from our panel of agents working in Russia and Kazakhstan
• Practical tips from international agents and developers on how to enter the Russian buyer market at minimum cost
• Who the most important agents are in the Russian market?
• What is the best way to acquire and manage agent partnerships over the long term?
• What are the most cost-effective ways to target Russian buyers direct?
• Tips on using Yandex, Google.ru and other online channels?
• Insights into which offline channels work and the promotions that motivate Russian buyers?
• Practical sales tips on how to build trust and close business when working with Russian buyers
Limited spaces are still available to participate in the 2nd Russian Summit on November 17&18, full details can be found on the Russian Summit website at www.RussianSummit.com